Why Optima CBD oil?
At present, more than 90% of cannabis-healing activity is associated with CBD (cannabidiol). Optima CBD oil uses an isolated form of CBD, which is processed extremely pure in our cannabis seed oil. Since CBD is a body-like substance, it produces no side effects and overdose is not possible.
The quality of Optima CBD oil
- Optima CBD Oil contains 0% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and therefore has no psychoactive (high) effect. Optima CBD is completely legal, 100% natural and contains no (artificial) substances.
- Optima CBD oil uses CO2 extraction. This method does not require heating. This ensures optimal purity and efficacy of the CBD.
- The cannabidiol (CBD) consists of 99.87% pure CBD crystals. As a result, Optima CBD oil is the purest CBD product on the European market.
- The cannabis plants are 100% organically grown and are a pairing between a Cannabis Sativa L. and Cannabis Indica variety. This patented hybrid is EU certified and considered as one of the best medicinal plant.
- During the breeding process, purified and vitalized spring water is used. This prevents contaminants and harmful residues, such as synthetic drugs found in conventional water, in the cannabis plant and the final product.
- The CBD crystals (4%) in Optima CBD oil are mixed with organic, Skal certified cannabis seed oil. This ensures clear oil, good taste and optimal synergism between the active ingredients. Cannabis seed oil also contains several minerals, proteins, vitamins B and E, omega-3 fatty acids and carotene.
- Production takes place in a protected, medical manufacturing environment. As a result, Optima CBD Oil is guaranteed to be free of pesticides, toxins and bacteria. Our laboratory is pharmaceutically certified.